Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Deborah Russell for District Court Judge!

If you know me, you know that I am not political. I do not even get into the politics of food and you all know how passionate I am about eating! But after spending a week and a half in court watching Deborah Russell prosecute Amy Senser, I am very impressed by her competence and thoroughness and was happy to learn that Deborah Russell is running for District Judge in Hennepin County.


I cannot vote for Deborah because I live in Ramsey County, but I will support her and I will ask my friends in Hennepin County to vote for her.

Each day of the trial we would "adjourn" to an empty conference room to eat the lunch sent over by True Thai, and most days Deborah would join us. In fact, one day County Attorney Mike Freeman ate with us.  In my personal opinion, you cannot have too many judges who like Thai food!