Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Please accept my apology

ขออภัย

If you came to True Thai last Sunday night, you already know why I am apologizing. I did not trust our customers enough. Because of the holiday weekend and because we had light business our second week of being open on Sunday, we gave too many staff the night off and we were not prepared for all the customers who came in for dinner.

Service was not acceptable because wait staff were covering four times as many tables as usual and we had to stop letting customers in at 7 p.m. I am so sorry, especially for those of you who came with out-of-town guests. This will not happen again.

True Thai is now open every day except New Year's Day, Easter, Memorial Day, the 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas, and I pledge we will be fully staffed the other 358 days a year.